With thorough understanding of the relevant industry, we are offering a wide range of RAL Shades. Our offered RAL shades are processed using high grade chemical compounds and modern methodology in line with industry standards. These RAL shades are accessible in different packaging options for our clients to choose from. The offered RAL shades allow eco-efficient color production for all paint and lacquer producers.
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- RAL Shades is a color matching system used in Europe.
- In colloquial speech RAL refers to the RAL Classic system, mainly used for varnish andpowder coating.
- RAL Effect comprises 420 solid colors and, as a particular highlight, seventy metallic colors. It is the first collection from RAL to be based on waterborne paint systems.
- No use is made of heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and chromates.
- The newly developed, multifunctional double color fan RAL E2 underlines the character of RAL Effect.
- RAL Effect allows eco-efficient color production for all paint and lacquer producers.