To meet diverse requirements of our prestigious clients, we are engaged in providing pristine grade Jotamastic 87 Aluminum Paint. These aluminum paints are suitable for use as a dielectric shield around impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) anodes onships. Our offered aluminum paints are tested by experts so as to dispatch a quality assured range from our end. In addition to this, these aluminum paints are available with different hardeners for varying substrate temperatures.
- Gives excellent corrosion protection both in salt and fresh water
- Zero side effects
- Longer shelf life
- A two component surface tolerant, abrasion resistant, high solids polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating which may beapplied in high film thickness.
- Available with different hardeners for varying substrate temperatures, Standard (Std) and Wintergrade (WG).
- This product is a part of a complete system which is certified not to spread flames.
- Steel where blast cleaning may not be possible, and on hydrojetted surfaces still being moist where gloss retention is of minor importance.
- Suitable for use as a dielectric shield around impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) anodes onships.
- Can be used alone or in combination with various systems of primers and topcoats.
- Gives excellent corrosion protection both in salt and fresh water.
- If exposed to sunlight chalking may occur.For application in water ballast tanks at new building stage in accordance with PSPC (IMO Res. MSC 82/W), see the "Application procedure for water ballast tanks - Jotamastic 87".